Friday 3 January 2014

A Few Things I've Been Loving

Hey!

How you guys been doing? Well, I know you can't answer, but still, it only seems polite. Since I told you guys my new schedule, it's only fair that I post this, on time and accurately, but I am surprised I managed to even write this. I am such a terrible procrastinator. For example, at midnight I have a project due which was assigned before winter break, and I started and finished it today.

Ugh, I am a terrible example to younger people. Cover your eyes, children!

Oh, I wanted to tell you guys who have been wondering what type of blog I am running right now. I actually changed this blog to a beauty and lifestyle blog, in case you guys were a bit conflicted about that. You know, new year, new changes.

Anyways, time to focus. The things that I have been loving this month were too little to be in a whole December Favourites, and not enough to be, you know, some giant thing. And sorry there are no photos, my upload thing wasn't working, but i'll fix it soon.

First off, let's do some makeup stuff:

Model's Preference Lighten, Correct and Conceal Palette:

I got this as a gift at a Christmas party/ breakfast thing I went to. It comes with 4 colours: A light blue, a yellow, a deeper yellow, and a light brown. I really like this palette to hide my dark circles, which usually just crops up when I don't sleep, which has been a lot this winter break. So I just use the little brush it comes with, and sweep it under my eyes. It's about the same shade as my skin, if not darker, and I use the light blue as a highlight as it doesn't show up as a blue.


Benefit Their Real! Mascara:

This mascara must be developed in some sort of lab that's run my ninjas, because it makes my lashes look as if they're jumping off my face. They're that long. I actually plan to start wearing mascara to school next month, and I really like these because I like to play my eyes up the most. My friend at swim team puts her makeup on in the morning and she had this, and she put it on me and my eyelashes literally almost got tangled in each other, they were that long.


Clinique Concealer:
So this concealer is actually a bit pricier than usual, but it was a gift from a friend. I actually don't have a lot of noticeable blemishes, but I have one that drives me absolutely crazy and it's this one black dot at the corner of my right eye. I just feel like it's screaming" Hi! Look at me!"
 to every person I talk to. So this concealer actually covers it up completely, which was a relief because me and my friends took a lot of photos the last few weeks of school.

Colour Institute Red lipstick:

This lipstick came in my mom's makeup set and it is the best shade of red ever. It's bright, but not  Miranda Sings bright, and okay to wear to school or the mall. And the good thing is you can dress it up or dress it down.

EOS Lip balm in Banana:
To tell you the truth, I find EOS lip balms really fun. When we put it on in class, teachers give me this really weird look like, what are you putting on your lips? One of my teachers actually was like,"why do all the girls in my classes eat eggs?" so I had to explain it was lip balm. But they smell soooooooo good. I'm not sure if you can eat it, but I would if I could. They also are great for moisturizing your lips, as mine get really dry in the winter.



The non-makeup things:

Bows:

I love bows. I think they are the cutest things ever because you can wear them any way you want. For example, I have a bow belt, ring, necklace and hair bows. Hair bows are the best whether they are on a headband or on a clip. They make any outfit a little more girly and I think they fit into my style quite well.


Skittles:

My sister got a giant bag of skittles from her secret santa. When I mean giant, I mean HUGE bigger than you can ever imagine. I didn't even know they sold them in that size. But skittles are so sweet and little that it's just- my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I have to stop.


Oreos:

I love oreos. Who doesn't, actually?  And I have always loved Oreo, even from a young age. It's great that they come in so many different flavors. And they don't have milk, which I am allergic to, so I don't have to go to the hassle of getting pills or anything like that.


Sweatpants:

I got my first pair of sweatpants and they are literally the best things ever. Some people think it's a bit weird that I never had sweatpants before I was 14 but I really didn't need them. But I regret not having them before because they are heaven. I assume I never had them before because I appreciate dressing nicely for school, and if i'm not wearing nice clothes, i'm in my pajamas, but these have just been incredible.



That was all my favourites guys, and thanks for reading!So see you guys later!


~Tami















No comments:

Post a Comment